Friday, March 1, 2019

March Fan Club Christmas Challenge

It's the first day of the month and that means it's time for a new Splitcoaststampers Fan Club Christmas Challenge!  I was telling my friend Janeen, that I was restless and wanted some new Christmas stamps.  She reminded me that I have a collection of Prickley Pear Rubber stamps and I immediately thought of this darling vintage lady.  I couldn't resist adding a touch of gray to her hair!  LOL!


Happy Friday and Happy March!

Today's Featured Stamps:



2 comments:

  1. Cute cute cute. Love her gray highlights. I do like the Prickley Pear images.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute image and you made a sweet card using her. (I had a dress similar to the one she is wearing...whoops! Dating myself!

    ReplyDelete

You make my day with your sweet comments!!!! Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Cheers!

Hello, this week at the Free 4 All Challenge we are adding Five Dots!   These can be enamel dots, sequins, hand-drawn, stamped, gems, pearls...