Here is my newest card: Sweetness! I made this for my first Sweet & Sassy inspiration challenge and Alota Rubber Stamps
I love paper piecing! This is just a small sample..but look closely..the cupcake paper has been cut out and pieced with DP!
Stamps: Inkadinkado Birthday Cupcake
Paper: SU whisper white, K&Co. Watercolor Bouquet
Ink: StazOn Timber Brown, ColorBox Cape Cod
Accessories: blue ribbon, pearls
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Handmade Holiday Collection - SMD October Release
Hello, crafty friends! It's release day at SweetMissDaisy Designs , and this October collection is filled with holiday magic! From cha...
-
Hello! I am so excited because today Unity Stamp Company and My Sweet Petunia (the maker of the MISTI) are teaming up for a fun hop...
-
Welcome to the Impression Obsession Fall Die Release Celebration! Check the end of this post for all the Hop details! There is somet...

Great layout on this fun cupcake card! Love the paper piecing and the pearl accents! :)
ReplyDeleteWhat a very cute card. It's adorable! I like paper piecing too, it just makes the image look so different doesn't it? and it's a great way to use up scraps. You hit a home run with this one,Angie.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful! Love cuppies! And I've got to get this challenge done, I love paper piecing too!
ReplyDeleteVery cute! I love the ribbon on the cupcake and the pearl dots at the bottom. Great card! Thank you for stopping by my blog and the sweet comment you left.
ReplyDelete