Tuesday, February 12, 2019

Friends Reveal a Bouquet

Stamping friends are some kind of special!  I have made connections online and then actually met in person several stamping friends.  From across the pond and scattered across the States they are some of the loveliest people I have ever met!  

I am in a little chatty group with several friends and of course, when special events roll around we like to give one another art supplies.  Now and then we send one another the exact same stamp and then we create a project and have a reveal day.  It's so fun to see one stamp used so many different ways!  Here is our February reveal.

We featured Big Summertime Bouquet and it's on sale right now!!  Just 3.89 through tonight!  All the Itty Bitty's are on sale!

The image was colored with Copics.  I ran out of my lightest blue just as I finished this!  Yikes! The layers were die cut with the beautiful Wonky Stitched Rectangle Stax (which were also a gift) and added a few sequins and that was it!



I colored this on  2/6/19 so I am also entering this into the 30 Day Coloring Challenge!


Thanks for stopping by!!!

1 comment:

  1. I love this - all the beautiful blue shades and the great wonky stitched rectangles make for perfect layers. Another beautiful card Angie

    ReplyDelete

You make my day with your sweet comments!!!! Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Pop the Bubbly for IO Team Favorites

 "Pop the Bubbly" is a fun sentiment and included in the Wine Sayings stamp set .  This is a sweet set for celebrations regardless...