Sunday, February 24, 2019

You've Got This

This week's Featured Stamper at SCS is  Ankita (glitter.doodles).  She has a gorgeous gallery full of happy cards!  I found a card with a colorful background, a bold sentiment and a splash of sequins.  HERE is a link to my SCS gallery and you can view Ankita's beautiful card!

For my card, I chose to do the Stamped Acylic Block stamping and stamped this fun sentiment from Impression Obsession. Instead of the scattering of sequins like Ankita did on her card I grouped mine in the corners for sparkle and flash!  


I hope you have a great week ahead!

Here's a full look at this fabulous Impression Obsession sentiment stamp!



3 comments:

  1. Love the sentiment against your beautiful background - great colours and sparkle

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cool! I love the sentiment and the stamp block background is awesome! Also, thanks for your kind comment on my project at SCS! When I saw that you are from Georgia, I had to come over and say "hi," from one peach to another!:D
    Hugz,
    Chana Malkah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card! With a great background!

    ReplyDelete

You make my day with your sweet comments!!!! Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Cheers!

Hello, this week at the Free 4 All Challenge we are adding Five Dots!   These can be enamel dots, sequins, hand-drawn, stamped, gems, pearls...