Monday, July 29, 2019

Diesel

Before summer turns to fall I wanted to color this sweet image of Diesel and his friends. It's making me sleepy just looking at these friends taking a summer siesta! Since the
 Impression Obsession team sets aside a couple of days a month to share new projects using beautiful classic stamps I figured today was the day to color Diesel!  To see more fabulous designs featuring classic stamps stop by the Impression Obsession Blog!


For a little added texture and dimension I added glass beads gel to the center of the sunflower.  It's so fun run my fingers over the raised beads!



Next, I added glossy accents to the ladybug, Diesel's nose, and the turtle shell. 


This week's Featured Stamper at Splitcoaststampers is our very own Jeanne!!  I am excited to celebrate her with a CASE!


 If you like this stamp you might like these: 

        
   
Thanks so much for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. Awww - this is gorgeous Angie - what a wonderful stamp, and you have coloured and accented it beautifully
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

You make my day with your sweet comments!!!! Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Happy Graduation

This week, we are creating "happy" cards for the Free 4 All challenge at SCS . I used new IO products to make my Happy Graduation ...