Tuesday, November 23, 2021

A Road in Winter

Hello!  
It's Wednesday and that means it's time for a new Watercolor Wednesday Challenge.  This week we are taking inspiration from the Snowy Landscape video by Karen Rice.  

I will admit that I was pretty freaked out by this challenge.  I am beginning to realize what I really enjoy painting and what scares me silly.  Trees scare me silly apparently.  I was also a bit rushed since it's been hectic over the past week or so.  Our daughter came home today and right off needed to go get her medicine and do a little shopping so off we went!  In the end, I am not too unhappy with the final result.  I have decided to put a sentiment on the inside.  


Thanks so much for looking!  

 
I used this paper for the project but it's not 100% cotton so does not have some of the properties that are found in 100% Cotton. 
This is a beautiful paper I like to use as often as I can.

1 comment:

  1. Angie, this is absolutely breathtaking. If you sold prints of your watercolours, I would want one of this gorgeous card to no end.

    Autumn Zenith 🧡 Witchcrafted Life

    ReplyDelete

You make my day with your sweet comments!!!! Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Sweet Friend - Impression Obsession Team Favorites

Hello!  This week we are sharing Team Favorites at Impression Obsession!  I just love the Sweet as Honey stamp and Coordinating Die Set !  ...