Monday, November 8, 2021

Impression Obsession Winter Theme Day

Hello and welcome to Impression Obsession Theme Day.  This month's theme is Winter.  
I made my own background paper by stamping the Snowflakes Leaves Background stamp.  Then I used the fun Holiday Truck clear set to create the focal point. This set is extra fun because the truck can be decked out in two different seasons (3 scenes)!  You can also get this image singly in red rubber (pictured and linked at the bottom of this post) and it's on sale!


That's it for me today but stop by the Impression Obsession Blog for a list of participants for Theme Day!

   For a look at all of the newest items in the store click HERE.
More Christmas stamps can be found HERE and HERE.

Also, how about this for a bonus?  For the next week, the winter category is 25% off, and that includes new slim scenes and also a few dies!


Thanks so much for stopping by!



 

3 comments:

  1. Snowmen on the road - how cute. Like your colours

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a cute image!! A snowman's idea of tailgatin'!! Go with the snow!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Joyfully lovely card. It is such a sweet, upbeat greeting rendered in a fantastic colour palette. I love it to bits!

    Autumn Zenith 🧡 Witchcrafted Life

    PS: It's snowing like the dickens outside as I type these words and looks for all the world like we're living in a holiday season snow globe (which I don't mind one iota :D).

    ReplyDelete

You make my day with your sweet comments!!!! Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Posies & More - Day 2 of IO March Release & Hop

Today is day two of the March Impression Obsession Release & Hop. First, I am featuring these pretty Layered Posies . This set is fun be...