Monday, November 22, 2021

November IO Die Cut Day

Hello!  It's Die Cut Day today at Impression Obsession!  I really enjoy creating projects with dies so this was a lot of fun.  

This week's CAS Challenge is Tags so I am going to add my projects to the challenge.  One thing that really tickled me was how I was able to achieve an enamelware look to my bread pan on the tag.  

Here is what I used:


My next project is a gift card holder featuring the Large Baked Bread Die set.  I tucked a gift card into the large bread pan instead of a loaf of bread.  This will go to my son so he can grab himself a quick lunch as works near a Panera.  He makes his lunch most of the time but this is a little treat.  

Here is what I used:


Make sure to stop by the Impression Obsession Blog to see the list of participants in this week's Die Cut Day!  



I would love to know, do you make homemade bread?  I used to but I haven't in many years.  

Thanks for stopping by!

  
 
   
   



3 comments:

  1. so, cool I love that you decorated the one pan gift set like old pyrex with the pattern on it :) and yes, Hubs still bakes bread ( mostly in the winter on Sundays) I think it relaxes him to knead the dough.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, this is both absolutely gorgeous and extra meaningful for those, like myself, who must avoid gluten at all costs due to medical reasons. Really, really unique, creative, and beautiful bread themed greeting, my friend.

    Autumn Zenith 🧡 Witchcrafted Life

    ReplyDelete
  3. What wonderful tags Angie - love the 'enamel' look to the bread pan, and the way you have incorporated the gift card is wonderful
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

You make my day with your sweet comments!!!! Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Posies & More - Day 2 of IO March Release & Hop

Today is day two of the March Impression Obsession Release & Hop. First, I am featuring these pretty Layered Posies . This set is fun be...