Thursday, November 25, 2021

Fall Thankfulness plus an Early Black Friday Special!

Hello, and Happy Thanksgiving to those of you residing in the US!

 I am over on the MISTI BLOG today sharing these pretty fall cards.   Once I had placed the stamp on the MISTI, I decided to make multiples!  I stamped one version on cardstock and one on watercolor paper for two very different looks.


I added some pretty plaid paper in the background. I stamped All About Fall and colored it with Copic markers.  To finish off the project I used 3 of the fun banners from the Small Tags Die Set. Sequins finish off this version of the card.


 To create the background for this next card, I randomly added water and paint.  Next, I sprinkled the wet paper with salt.  I let the salt dry overnight and then I stamped the image and painted it.

  The MISTI makes it quick and easy to stamp multiples but I also find it invaluable when stamping on textured watercolor paper!  The All About Fall sentiment stamp has a lot of solid lines that require repeat stamping on textured paper.  The MISTI to the rescue!  


My idea of a fun Black Friday is shopping early, at home with my computer! Standing in long lines is not my idea of fun.  Through the 29th you can do just that at My Sweet Petunia!  If you like to share your wishlist with friends and family, My Sweet Petunia made it easy as can be.  No coupon is needed, just head on over to the store, your savings is added at checkout!  


If you love the stamp I used today IO is also having a sale!


I just want to say thank you so much for your visits to my blog!  I am so thankful for every visit and comment!  Hugs!

Here is what I used on today's cards:

   

   


 

1 comment:

  1. That would be a resounding nod of agreement from this fall loving (+ obsessed, lol!) gal!

    Honestly, I'd be tempting to get that sentiment as a tattoo.

    What sunny, awesome cards you've created to help celebrate the wonders of fall time. Adore them to bits!!!

    Autumn Zenith 🧡 Witchcrafted Life

    ReplyDelete

You make my day with your sweet comments!!!! Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Sweet Friend - Impression Obsession Team Favorites

Hello!  This week we are sharing Team Favorites at Impression Obsession!  I just love the Sweet as Honey stamp and Coordinating Die Set !  ...