Wednesday, November 10, 2021

Ornament for Watercolor Wednesday


    Hello!  It's Wednesday and that means it's Watercolor Wednesday!  
This week we are following a wonderful tutorial painting translucent ornaments!  This was such a fun technique, I can't wait to try this again!  

I added a sentiment from the Picket Fence Studios Inside Quotes Christmas and added a gem to each ornament.  The gems are from the Purple Side of the Rainbow mix.


Thanks for stopping by and we hope you will visit the challenge at Splitcoaststameprs where it's always free to play!

   



I used this paper for the project but it's not 100% cotton so it does not have some of the properties that are found in 100% Cotton. 
This is a beautiful paper I like to use as often as I can.

6 comments:

  1. What a stunning card Angie - love the translucent ornaments!! Well done
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my word, that's amazing!!@ you gave found your groove!! Your work is always beautiful but your water color skills are astounding.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful - love what you have done with this challenge

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! This card is just beautiful!

    Amazing work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My word, this is lovely. Honest to goodness, a big name card manufacturer should be approaching you to license your gorgeous watercolour work for their greetings.

    Autumn Zenith 🧡 Witchcrafted Life

    ReplyDelete

You make my day with your sweet comments!!!! Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Sweet Friend - Impression Obsession Team Favorites

Hello!  This week we are sharing Team Favorites at Impression Obsession!  I just love the Sweet as Honey stamp and Coordinating Die Set !  ...