Tuesday, November 30, 2021

Beary Warm Wishes

Hello!  Oh, my December 1st is here.  That means it's time for a new SCS Fan Club Christmas Challenge!  I had a lot of fun with this.  I received a gorgeous Halloween card full of sparkle and it has been sitting on my desk ever since.  In the morning the glittery paper catches the light and sparkles like it has caught fire.  Looking at the card today inspired me to add sparkle to my card.  I forgot I wanted to add some bling too.  Ah, well, next time!

Today's Featured items are:


If winter is not your thing I also have a card for this week's Art Nudge #84 over at FB.  The Art Nudge is open to all artists, not just cardmakers.  We would love to see you there!

I am also celebrating this week's Featured Stamper at SCS!  Congratulations to Sue!

Here is what I used:
 


Don't forget to stop by later this evening for Day 1 of the Impression Obsession Christmas Card Hop & Giveaway!

Thanks for stopping by!

      



     
 

1 comment:

  1. Aww, my sweet friend, it warms my heart to know that the Halloween card I sent your way is continuing to inspire you. That means a tremendous amount to me.

    Your cards are both head-turningly beautiful and do such a terrific job of bringing the shimmer and shine as well.

    May your holidays be full of twinkling, magical moments and endless happiness!

    Autumn Zenith 🧡 Witchcrafted Life

    ReplyDelete

You make my day with your sweet comments!!!! Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Sweet Friend - Impression Obsession Team Favorites

Hello!  This week we are sharing Team Favorites at Impression Obsession!  I just love the Sweet as Honey stamp and Coordinating Die Set !  ...