Saturday, July 1, 2023

Joy, Joy, Joy - IO July Limited Edition Red Rubber Set

Hello, and welcome to the July Limited Release Rubber Set Hop!  We are having Christmas in July!  These images are so sweet.  July is the perfect time to start creating Christmas projects to get ahead of the busy season.  

Featured Items:

I will post this card to the SCS July Fan Club Christmas Challenge.


I love mailbox art, so this was a delight to color. 

Featured Items: 






On July 1st & 2nd, the Impression Obsession Team will share new projects with the July Limited Edition red rubber stamp set. You can find a daily list of participants on the Impression Obsession Blog through the event.

Two lucky customers who place an Impression Obsession order during the July Limited Edition Set release week (July 1st – 9th) will be chosen and will have a very special Impression Obsession prize package added to their orders!



1 comment:

  1. A beautiful duet of Christmas cards Angie, and so delightfully coloured!!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

You make my day with your sweet comments!!!! Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Oh, Brushos You Light Up My Life

I am hosting the SCS Watercolor Wednesday Challenge and we are pulling out our watercolor powders! I love the brilliant colors I get from wa...