Thursday, June 29, 2023

Wheels

Hello, It's time for a new Free 4 All Challenge, and we are showing off our wheels this week!  

I am featuring the new Camper Card die set for my first card.  What is fun about this camper is that it's the size of an A2 card, so there is lots of room for writing a greeting inside.  I love that this camper is so versatile, with countless possibilities.  I went with the 4th of July colors for this camper and am thinking about a Christmas camper!  I used the Off Road stamp set for the sentiment and stamped it on a Rounded Rectangle Layer.  The retro wood grain on the trailer is from the Wood Grain Paper Pack.   


For my following "wheels," I went with the fantastic Off Road Die.  It's super easy to pop out the pieces to create the design.  I again went with a sentiment from the Off Road sentiment set and used the Crazy Stitched Set for the background.   


Thanks for stopping by!  If you enjoy playing in card challenges, we would love to have you at Splitcoaststampers!  

 

1 comment:

  1. Two wonderful cards Angie - the camper certainly is a great die, but the one that really appeals is the 'off the road' die.. that is stunning. Love the background you gave the silhouette
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

You make my day with your sweet comments!!!! Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Happy Place - Day 2 IO May Release

Hello and welcome to day two of the May Impression Obsession Release!   For a look at all that's new at Impression Obsession stop by  HE...