Saturday, July 15, 2023

Christmas & More for the IO July Release Hop

 Welcome to the July Release Hop!

There is a lot to love about this month's Release. There is a bit of Christmas to help get an early start on Christmas cardmaking, and lots of summer fun is happening too!  

First up, a charming new die, the Bread Tag die! This die creates oodles of design possibilities! I placed it on the Batik Cross Stenciled background. Nola Chandler has a sweet new stamp set, Cherry on Top, and it's so yummy it will make you hungry!  



From summer to winter, next up, Christmas is my all-time favorite cardmaking theme, so I am always delighted to see a new Christmas stamp! There are several new sets this month.  

Here is what I used for this Pooh card:

There are so many fun things about making this card. First, the new Snowfall Stencil. I scraped a glittery paste over the stencil for the background. I added a Stitched Frame Tag as an interesting design element. Next, my favorite thing. The new Joyous Christmas stamp set and accompanying Joyous Christmas die set. I LOVE that the die set includes dies to go around the sentiments. The die makes adding a sentiment so simple and so lovely!  


July 15th & 16th The Impression Obsession Team will share new projects with the NEW clear stamps, dies, sten ils, and paper packs! You can find a daily list of participants on the Impression Obsession Blog through the event.

Two lucky customers who place an Impression Obsession order during July release week (July 15th – 23rd) will have a very special Impression Obsession prize package added to their orders!

2 comments:

  1. Delightful cards, Angie - love your Pooh bear one with the poinsettia sweater matching your paper accent. The new tag die is fascinating - so different, and I love it. The stitched frame tag is also refreshingly different, and you have used it beautifully
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Every one is a winner. I can't even decide which I like best, but maybe Piglet ... or Peace and Joy. Such wonderful cards.

    ReplyDelete

You make my day with your sweet comments!!!! Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Oh, Brushos You Light Up My Life

I am hosting the SCS Watercolor Wednesday Challenge and we are pulling out our watercolor powders! I love the brilliant colors I get from wa...