Monday, July 24, 2023

Buzzin' By for Team Favorites

Hello!  It's time for Team Favorites!  First, I am featuring the sweet Just Bee-Cause set.  I like that this buzzin' by sentiment is so easy fussy cut since fussy cutting isn't my thing.  This set includes bees and this pretty fleur-de-lis, flowers, and a crown for many design possibilities.   I also used Vintage Letters and a Stitched Square Frame.  


Next, I love Christmas, so it's a no-brainer to choose this fun tag card as a favorite.  I really love the size and selection of the new Winter Foliage.  The Bread Tag makes an excellent design statement, but it's also the perfect size as a tag for gift baskets!  I also used a piece of paper from Deck the Halls.  The sentiment and accompanying die are Joyous Christmas and Joyous Christmas Die.  



Stop by the Impression Obsession Blog to see all the Team Favorites!  

Thanks for taking a look at some of my favorites!  

 


1 comment:

You make my day with your sweet comments!!!! Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Oh, Brushos You Light Up My Life

I am hosting the SCS Watercolor Wednesday Challenge and we are pulling out our watercolor powders! I love the brilliant colors I get from wa...