Monday, July 10, 2023

Keep Going

It's MORE than Die-cut Day. It's Die-cut Day with a SALE!  

40% off of select dies; over 200 different dies with quantities of 2 to over 100! Shop HERE for the Die Sale.



For this card, I used the cute Small Hiking Boots.  IO also has a Large Hiking Boot.The sentiment is from the Outdoor Adventures set, and the paper is from Tiny Flowers.  

I love pink and would love a pair of pretty pink hiking boots!  :)  



Stop by the Impression Obsession Blog to view a complete list of designers participating in Die Cut Day!

 

1 comment:

  1. What a fabulous, whimsical card with those pink boots Angie - love it!!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

You make my day with your sweet comments!!!! Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Oh, Brushos You Light Up My Life

I am hosting the SCS Watercolor Wednesday Challenge and we are pulling out our watercolor powders! I love the brilliant colors I get from wa...