Wednesday, July 19, 2023

Stencils & More for IO Christmas in July

Hello, and welcome to Christmas in July for this month's IO Theme Day.  

Christmas is my all-time favorite everything! I love the Christmas season, and I love to make Christmas cards all year long. It's just one way of keeping the holiday spirit going continually!  Since I love it so much, I have extra cards to share this month!  

First up, I used the Dancing Poinsettia stencil for the background.  I fussy-cut Pooh and left him uncolored for greater contrast.  The sentiment was stamped and die cut with a Postage Cuts layer.  

I enjoyed showing off a pretty piece of paper from the Deck the Halls Paper pack for this card.  I used Winter Foliage behind the new Merry Christmas die and sprinkled it with a few sequins.  


I had fun playing with papers on this one.  I used two paper packs, Christmas Plaids, and Winter Fun.  I stamped the super sweet, Joyous Christmas image on a Cute Scalloped Layer.  Then to finish it off, I used a Scalloped Circle for the sentiment.  I didn't use it on this card, but I LOVE that this set has an accompanying die set, Joyous Christmas Dies.  


To look at all the NEW in the IO shop, click HERE

Stop by the Impression Obsession Blog for more Christmas in July from the DT!

 

2 comments:

  1. A trio of beautiful Christmas cards Angie - well done!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful cards and I love the way the stencils change the look - that red rub behind Pooh looks great!

    ReplyDelete

You make my day with your sweet comments!!!! Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Oh, Brushos You Light Up My Life

I am hosting the SCS Watercolor Wednesday Challenge and we are pulling out our watercolor powders! I love the brilliant colors I get from wa...