Friday, March 1, 2024

Birthday Balloons & Cake - IO Monthly Set Release Hop

Hello and welcome to the March Bundle Release Day! The Birthday Hugs Bundle comes with coordinating stamps, stencils, and dies, providing hours of crafting fun and endless possibilities! To start off, I used the 2-step balloon stencil. Since the balloon stencils are 2 stencils that make up the entire image, I found it easy to stencil balloons in multiple colors without covering several balloon openings. Lastly, I stamped the sentiment on a Rounded Rectangle Layer.



For my next card, I stenciled the party confetti on the background. I then stamped and die-cut the cake and candle. Using the coordinating stencil to quickly ink color onto the cake and candle was fun! Lastly, I stamped the sentiment on a Rounded Rectangle Layer.




Blog Hop Details!



March 1st & 2nd The Impression Obsession Team will share projects with our new March Bundle! This sweet bundle of products includes matching (12) 4’ x 4” stencils, stamps, & dies! You can find a daily list of participants on the Impression Obsession Blog through the event.

Prizes: Two lucky customers who place an Impression Obsession order during the March Bundle release week (March 1st–8th) will be chosen and will have a very special Impression Obsession prize package added to their orders!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

You make my day with your sweet comments!!!! Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Sweet Friend - Impression Obsession Team Favorites

Hello!  This week we are sharing Team Favorites at Impression Obsession!  I just love the Sweet as Honey stamp and Coordinating Die Set !  ...