Monday, September 9, 2024

Christmas Packages - Impression Obsession Color Challenge

Hello! It's time for the September IO Color Challenge!  

I used the sweet girl and the snow from the Oh What Fun stamp set. I enjoyed making a snowy scene by randomly stamping snow! The paper borders are from the Let it Snow paper pack. I love the Rounded Corner Sentiment 2 labels for thin sentiments!      




Stop by the Impression Obsession Challenge for a look at the team's Color Challenge projects!

Thanks so much for stopping by!  

1 comment:

  1. This is a real cutie of an image Angie, and I love how you have used her on this gorgeous card
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

You make my day with your sweet comments!!!! Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Oh What Fun - IO Holiday Cards & Tags

 Hello! This month's theme is Holiday Cards & Tags.  I have a card to share.  I used the super sweet Oh What Fun set .  I created a ...