Monday, September 2, 2024

Snuggle In - September IO Release Day 2

Snuggle in and enjoy day 2 of the September Impression Obsession Release!

The Closing sale is still happening and includes NEW items. Shop HERE!


Just a little note, many of the newer items marked, "temporarily out of stock" will be restocked so make sure to stop by the shop in a couple of weeks!

There are so many ways to use the Mittens and Stockings Die Set! I had fun using stamps and die cuts to create this scene. I stamped the sentiment and the snowflakes from the Alphabet Words Winter stamp set. The stars are from the super cute Primitive Snowman set I featured yesterday. I also tucked some Winter Foliage behind the sentiment strip.  The nice long sentiment strip is from the Rounded Corner Sentiments 2 set


Next, I am sharing the sweet Home for the Holidays set. I added snowflakes from the And Snow It Goes set for extra snowy goodness! The background paper is from Christmas Prayer.  


I had a lot of fun using non-traditional colors for this Christmas card, and the Christmas Prayer Paper Pack is stunning. The sweet snowman is from the For You stamp set.  I added fun Hearts for embellishment. I also used Rounded Rectangle 1




When & Where

Mark your calendars for September 1st, 2nd, and 3rd to see the Impression Obsession Team's projects featuring NEW September Release products. Every day during the event, the Impression Obsession Blog will have a list of participants.

 Prizes
Two fortunate customers who make an Impression Obsession order during the August Release week (September 1st–7th) will receive an exclusive prize package.


I really appreciate your coming by. I hope the projects today have inspired you.

 

2 comments:

  1. A wonderful trio of cards Angie - I particularly like your first card with the stars and stocking - that is gorgeous
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some more delightful cards - very creative in non-traditional colours

    ReplyDelete

You make my day with your sweet comments!!!! Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Stars - Free 4 All

Hi! This week's F4All Challenge at SCS is Stars!   I used the sweet Modern Nativity set and added layered die-cut stars. We would love ...