Monday, September 16, 2024

Oh What Fun - IO Holiday Cards & Tags

 Hello! This month's theme is Holiday Cards & Tags.  I have a card to share.  I used the super sweet Oh What Fun set.  I created a scene with individual stamps from the set. I also fussy cut and popped up the North Pole sign! The sentiment was stamped on a Petite Scalloped Circle

There are still some great products at Impression Obsession.  Here is a link to the Almost Gone aisle.  



Stop by the Impression Obsession Blog to see Holiday Cards & Tags from the whole team!

Thanks so much for stopping by! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

You make my day with your sweet comments!!!! Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Oh What Fun - IO Holiday Cards & Tags

 Hello! This month's theme is Holiday Cards & Tags.  I have a card to share.  I used the super sweet Oh What Fun set .  I created a ...