Sunday, September 1, 2024

Merry Making - September IO Release


Hello, welcome to day 1 of the September Release! I am excited to share cards featuring amazing products, but it's also sad because this is the last Impression Obsession Release. You will want to grab anything you love! The Closing sale is still happening and includes NEW items. Shop HERE!

I am in love with this Snowman in Scarf! He is a dashing fellow in his handsome scarf. The die includes large and small circles for making a mouth and eyes, but I skipped the small "coal" and went with two large "coal" eyes! The sentiment is from the super sweet For You stamp set and I used the Let It Snow paper pack in the background.


Next, I made a fun card with the super sweet Gingerbread With Heart. My mother-in-law loves gingerbread creations, so this will head to MN for the holidays! I love that this has cute blush circles for the face and peppermint candy embellishments! The sentiment is from Gingerbread Kisses and is deliciously perfect on its own or paired with any gingerbread die-cut! I also used the Stitched Tag and Rounded Corner Sentiments 2. I selected a piece of paper from the Gingerbread Paper pack for the background. The Gingerbread Paper pack has adorable designs for gingerbread lovers!  


This Primitive Snowman has such a fun look! I love the long scarf and the sweet heart! I stamped the background with the Winter Hello stamp set and used Snowman Sayings for the sentiment. Next, I die-cut the scarf and heart from the Nordic Patterns Paper pack. Last, I made snowy hills with Edges 2.    




When & Where

Mark your calendars for September 1st, 2nd, and 3rd to see the Impression Obsession Team's projects featuring NEW September Release products. Every day during the event, the Impression Obsession Blog will have a list of participants.

 Prizes
Two fortunate customers who make an Impression Obsession order during the August Release week (September 1st–7th) will receive an exclusive prize package.


I really appreciate your coming by. I hope the projects today have inspired you.




 

3 comments:

You make my day with your sweet comments!!!! Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Oh What Fun - IO Holiday Cards & Tags

 Hello! This month's theme is Holiday Cards & Tags.  I have a card to share.  I used the super sweet Oh What Fun set .  I created a ...