Friday, August 17, 2018

Never Give Up

Hope is my special word.  It's a pretty word, don't you think?  Four little letters make one powerful word.  Hope can get us through anything.  I love it that the super fun stamp set A Dose of Vitamin Sea by Picket Fence Studios includes the (never give up) sentiment which I paired with Jordan Girl. Jordan is one of the lovely stamp sets in the Beautiful Girls line in the Picket Fence Studios store.

The sentiment simply looks like it's made to go with Jordan Girl.  I think she is beautiful and the pretty butterfly reminds her to never give up hope!  I went with super simple coloring.  I kept Jordan in black and white to show off her gorgeous lines and added pops of vibrant red tones to accent her bold spirit!


I am super delighted to have the opportunity to create art with the wonderful products in the Picket Fence Studios line as part of the Design Team!!!  I am up on the Picket Fence Studios blog today!

Thanks so much for stopping by!

                                      Jordan Girl                                               A Dose of Vitamin Sea                        


1 comment:

  1. Oh Angie what a stunning card - love the simplicity of the colouring - it really does add so much drama to the whole. Congratulations on being on the DT!!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

You make my day with your sweet comments!!!! Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Happy Graduation

This week, we are creating "happy" cards for the Free 4 All challenge at SCS . I used new IO products to make my Happy Graduation ...