Monday, June 11, 2012

FOSTV 24 - Father's Day

This week's Friends of Speedy TV challenge at Mark's Finest Papers a Heinrich Co.is to make a Father's Day Card.  You can use any stamp set for FOSTV challenges but if you use a stamp set from Mark's Finest Papers a Heinrich Co. your name will be entered twice!.  One lucky winner will win the stamp set, "Get Reel".

For my card this week I chose North American Woods.  I hope my Father-in-law enjoys it!!!  The inside says HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!




                                                                          Recipe:
                       Stamp Set: Mark's Finest Papers a Heinrich Co. ;
                                         North American Woods
                       Accessories: MFT - Fishtail flag Die-namics 
                       Paper: a t d Great Outdoors

                                         What you could win!
challenges entered: C.R.A.F.T Challenge
                      Sweet Stamps Blog
                            

9 comments:

  1. Great project, thank you for joining us at CRAFT Challenge this week and good luck! Don't forget to check back with us again on Thursday for our new challenge and to check if you have won or made our Top3.
    Don't miss out on the regular freebies at Trimgym's Digistamps and Images and the current challenge there. Hope to see you there as well!

    Jo and Tigerlover.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your night sky as the background. Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Angie you did a fab job on this card!! I love how you created the night sky and your cool moon! I all shows off the wolf perfectly :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that wolf and have enjoyed working with him. The background paper is perfect and so is that moon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is awesome! Love the night sky and the wolf!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This looks awesome! Great paper for the image and I love the way the flag/banner hangs off the edge of the card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your card- the image is cool- love the line of trees on the bottom too. Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great masculine card - and I love this image - wonderful. I've been gone - so I am catching up on my commenting on our teams!

    ReplyDelete

You make my day with your sweet comments!!!! Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Posies & More - Day 2 of IO March Release & Hop

Today is day two of the March Impression Obsession Release & Hop. First, I am featuring these pretty Layered Posies . This set is fun be...