Monday, June 18, 2012

FOSTV Challenge 25 - Summer

Good morning!  This week's challenge at Friends of Speedy TV is SUMMER!   I decided I wanted to try a new technique for this card so I went to "Tutorial Time" at Friends of Speedy TV.  It's a new challenge at Home of Speedy TV that offers a stamp set to a randomly picked winner!  For this card I tried Challenge #2.  You can find all the Tutorial Time Challenges HERE  Once you are in the site look at the top banner and find the heading "Tutorial Time Challenges".  I really enjoyed using this technique!


For my card I used two brand new  stamp sets that are being released this month from Mark's Finest Papers a Heinrich Co.: Island Life and Silly Shells.




Take a look at the beautiful prize you could win for entering FOSTV challenge 25 - Summer

Lighthouses






10 comments:

  1. I love this card! Its so cheerful and bright. Perfect for summer !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job on this technique and using the stamp.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is an absolutely beautiful card! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card! Love the colors and stamps~makes me wish I were at the ocean mow! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card! Love this monochromatic beauty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, so very pretty! I especially like the pretty color used.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great minds do think alike - love your summery sea colour.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice card, Angie--such perfect, beachy colors!

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Angie, what a cool card...love the colors, shells, and technique. It's all about summer and beaches and I love both. Great card!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great job on the masked center. Your card is stunning.

    ReplyDelete

You make my day with your sweet comments!!!! Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Posies & More - Day 2 of IO March Release & Hop

Today is day two of the March Impression Obsession Release & Hop. First, I am featuring these pretty Layered Posies . This set is fun be...