Saturday, June 9, 2012

Speedy Fox & Friends - Black & White with splash of color

It's another beautiful Saturday and that means it's time for a new challenge at Speedy Fox & Friends!  The challenge this week is to use BLACK and WHITE with a splash of color!  I can't wait to see all the gorgeous black and white cards linked up HERE at Speedy Fox & Friends .  One random winner will receive a stamp set!

I used these pretty Pansies from the Spring Flowers stamp set and colored them with Prisma colored pencils and OMS.  I cut them out and popped them up with foam pads. I got the idea for this layout from  my May/June issue of Paper Crafting Magazine. Designer: Wendy Frederick.






Stamp Set: 



8 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card! Pansies are my favorite spring flower here in Seattle! I will have to put this stamp set on my wish list! Love how you colored them! Stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely choice of color. This pansies stamp is one of my faves. Beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! The centers of those pansies loook like velvet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Angie--pansies are my favorite flower and you did a great job with these beauties! I love the doily in the background! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning card. I love this purple with the black and white. Great card.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is stunning. i love the purple with the black and white

    ReplyDelete

You make my day with your sweet comments!!!! Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Posies & More - Day 2 of IO March Release & Hop

Today is day two of the March Impression Obsession Release & Hop. First, I am featuring these pretty Layered Posies . This set is fun be...