Monday, January 28, 2019

Get Well

For this week's Inspiration Challenge at SCS, Brenda has chosen a colorful site for us.  I was scrolling page after page of pretty rooms when I spotted THIS photo.  The newest Picket Fence Release included the amazing Aeonium African Succulent which I couldn't wait to create with!  This is a huge stamp set and after trying a few different things, I ended up using only a portion of the image on my card.  To create the soft look on the succulent I used my Life Changing Blender Brushes  then I fussy cut the succulent.  I adhered it at the lower portion and used foam squares to pop up the top of the succulent.  The sentiment is from the super cute Stand in the Sunshine set. I didn't use them today but this set does include a coordinating die set!


or


1 comment:

You make my day with your sweet comments!!!! Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Pop the Bubbly for IO Team Favorites

 "Pop the Bubbly" is a fun sentiment and included in the Wine Sayings stamp set .  This is a sweet set for celebrations regardless...