Friday, May 22, 2020

Your Light

It's Saturday and that means it's time for a new Inspiration Challenge at SCS.  Amy has chosen a wonderful photo site to inspire us this week.  I found THIS sweet photo of a jar with a light inside.  

  I can imagine filling this large Picket Fence Studios jar with all sorts of fun images, like candy, hearts, or flowers!  However, this time I went with the lightning bugs that are included with the Fireflies Stamp Set.   There is also a coordinating die with this set which makes cutting the little lightning bugs a breeze.  I finished off the card with a sentiment from the set.  
  


Picket Fence Studios is offering a Memorial Day Sale with free shipping!  


And did you know that Picket Fence Studios has an amazing line of Sequins? You can purchase them individually or in this Discounted Bundle.

Sequin Mixes. The Entire Collection

Thanks so much for stopping by!  

Fireflies On A Warm Night    Fireflies On A Warm Night Coordinating Die

4 comments:

  1. So very sweet and I've been thinking of being a light all week. How very appropriate.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweetie Angie - love the bugs in and around the jar
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enchantingly beautiful card! I really, really love it. Fireflies are not common in our area at all (nor have I spotted them in person anywhere else I've lived throughout my life). Seeing them face-to-face is something I truly hope I get a chance to do at least once. Thankfully, as you demonstrate here, we can connect with them anytime through our crafty makes, and that is rather fabulous unto itself.

    Autumn Zenith 🧡 Witchcrafted Life

    ReplyDelete

You make my day with your sweet comments!!!! Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Pop the Bubbly for IO Team Favorites

 "Pop the Bubbly" is a fun sentiment and included in the Wine Sayings stamp set .  This is a sweet set for celebrations regardless...