Friday, May 29, 2020

Thank You to Heroes Without Capes


Hi there!  Today I am getting glazy on the Picket Fence Studios Blog!   with Picket Fence Studios Paper Glaze comes in 13 beautiful colors plus they can be mixed to create entirely new colors!  I did just that for my first card today.  I mixed Agapantha Purple with Ocean Poppy and spread it over the Fleur Di Lis Stencil.  I think it would look fabulous with the Peacock Mandala Stencil too!  I am always hunting for thank you cards so I used Small Ways to Say Thank You.  Have you had the chance to check out all the sentiments included in this set?  It's an amazing set with a thank you for every occasion!

To view the full card slip on over to the Picket Fence Studios Blog!


I am also hosting the Free 4 All Challenge at Splitcoaststampers where we are adding Sparkle, Shimmer or Shine to our cards! 

 I logged onto a virtual stamp retreat this past weekend where I learned to create superhero cards without needing to buy a "superhero stamp set"!  I love how this turned out!  I used the Sunburst Stencil for the rays on the yellow and red cardstock pieces. For the top blue layer, I used Snowdrop White Paper Glaze with the Stars Stencil.  Not all heroes wear capes so I used the Good Teacher Stamp and Die Bundle.  (this is on sale right now as a bundled set!)  I love this set.  The sentiments are just right for the teachers in your life!



Thanks so much for stopping by!    Make sure to stop by tomorrow for a Picket Fence Studios Collaboration with prizes!

       Paper Glaze - Agapantha Purple    Paper Glaze - Ocean Poppy   Fleur di lis Stencil
 Peacock Mandala Stencil    Small Ways To Say Thanks  Sunburst Stencil  Stars Stencil
  Paper Glaze - Snowdrop White   Good Teacher Stamp and Die Bundle  Good Teacher Coordinating Die Set 

4 comments:

  1. That's a lovely card, love the stencilling and the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that glaze looks amazing! Wonderful cards Angie
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. No PPE either! Fun teacher card and the other one is so pretty. I am trying not to get tempted by the glazes - I have too much stuff already!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What eye-catchingly fantastic cards. I adore the vibrant primary colour palette of the first. It seems (and is!) so well suited to summer and the 4th of July. Awesome makes, Angie!

    Autumn Zenith 🧡 Witchcrafted Life

    ReplyDelete

You make my day with your sweet comments!!!! Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Happy Graduation

This week, we are creating "happy" cards for the Free 4 All challenge at SCS . I used new IO products to make my Happy Graduation ...