Friday, May 8, 2020

You Did It!

Today I am over at the Picket Fence Studios Blog with a non-traditional grad card!

I hope you will stop over there and read my story and view the entire card. 


And in case you don't stop by the PFS blog I just want to say:

Here's to all the High School and College graduates and those who have been rooting for them!  You Did It!  It was a strange ending but you did it!  I can't wait to hear the stories of how the graduating classes of 2020 change the world!

My unusual graduation card is inspired by the Free 4 All Challenge at SCS: "Walk on the Wild Side".  I decided to take it literally and use the fabulous Walk, Crawl Run sneakers.  Aren't they fabulous?  Since the challenge is "Walk on the Wild Side" I created a wildly bright background and used a sentiment from I Freaking Love You.  It's a different kind of graduation card but if any graduating class deserves something unusual it's this one!  
Thanks so much for stopping by!

This is a great time to shop at Picket Fence Studios because they are offering FREE Shipping on all US orders!


Walk, Crawl or Run     I Freaking Love You

5 comments:

  1. Super cute graduation card design Angie.

    Hugs diane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colorful background, this brings smile and hope.

    ReplyDelete
  3. An absolutely stunning card Angie - and I love your back-story! Congratulations on backing your son through it all!
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  4. I read your post for this card over at Picket Fence, and it brought me to tears. I LOVE this card, and it is so apropos for this time and this year's graduations as you said. I have twin boys who are just finishing up their sophomore year in college. I have felt blessed to have the gift of having them home again, because it is so vastly different once they go. I also have felt grateful that this is not their senior year. I teach in a PK-8 school and they do make a big deal out of graduation and the creativity that is going into the coming event is amazing. Still no hat throwing and hugging and all that goes with it, but they surely will have a story to tell! Congratulations to your son. I am sure this card is very meaningful to him. Thanks for telling your story. Be well. Stephanie.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a stellar design. I love the symbolize and sense of optimistic hope that it conveys.

    Autumn Zenith 🧡 Witchcrafted Life

    ReplyDelete

You make my day with your sweet comments!!!! Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Sweet Friend - Impression Obsession Team Favorites

Hello!  This week we are sharing Team Favorites at Impression Obsession!  I just love the Sweet as Honey stamp and Coordinating Die Set !  ...