Saturday, June 13, 2020

Joy Happens

 I am the hostess for this week's Inspiration Challenge at SCS and I have chosen the sweet site, Kawaii Pen Shop.  I found such a fun photo of plant stickers on the site.  

I watercolored my Summer Herbs and added Make Joy sentiment.


The Kawaii Pen Shop has a beautiful selection of Washi Tape, so I just had to create another card.  I used the new Summer Bouquet Dies and just the Thanks from one of the sentiments in the Card Sentiments set.


Thanks so much for stopping by, I hope you have a fabulous weekend!

Summer Herbs   Make Joy

Summer Bouquet     Card Sentiments


3 comments:

  1. Very pretty cards Angie - loving the first one in particular, and how you created the 'sky'.
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both cards are lovely. I especially like the washi with white flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a lovely pair of cards, dear Angie. I adore the "you make joy happen" sentiment. I'm definitely going to remember that for future makes. It conveys so much in just four heartfelt words.

    Autumn Zenith 🧡 Witchcrafted Life

    ReplyDelete

You make my day with your sweet comments!!!! Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Happy Graduation

This week, we are creating "happy" cards for the Free 4 All challenge at SCS . I used new IO products to make my Happy Graduation ...