Wednesday, June 24, 2020

Rainbows After a Storm



Brenda is our host this week for The Watercolor Wednesday Challenge. She chose No Line watercolor which is a little bit of a challenge for me but it was a lot of fun to practice! I stamped the super sweet After the Storm stamp set with Ink On 3 Fadeout Ink.  My pink clouds were inspired by this week's cacti containers from this week's  Art Nudge #15 And lastly, I sprinkled some Spiked Cider Sequins.

No photo description available.  Image may contain: text
Thanks for looking and I hope to see your artwork linked in the challenges!

After The Storm     Spiked Cider Sequin Mix

2 comments:

  1. What a fabulous card Angie - love your pink clouds :) Yes, no-line colouring is hard enough, but no line water colouring... skeery! May I say you did well!
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Splendidly pretty greeting. We had a subtle, but stunning, pink, purple and peach sunset here this evening with clouds that looked a good deal like these cheerful stunners (we live deep in a valley that's flanked by tall trees and don't see too much colour in the sky at night or in the morning usually as a result, so this evening's sunset was an extra lovely treat).

    Autumn Zenith 🧡 Witchcrafted Life

    ReplyDelete

You make my day with your sweet comments!!!! Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Sweet Friend - Impression Obsession Team Favorites

Hello!  This week we are sharing Team Favorites at Impression Obsession!  I just love the Sweet as Honey stamp and Coordinating Die Set !  ...