Wednesday, May 26, 2021

Faith, Hope, & Love for IO Die-Cut Day

Hello!  It's Die-Cut Day at Impression Obsession today.  

Don't you just hate it when you run out of time for projects?  The February IO Release included several scripty sentiments and lots of hearts so my plan was to make about 4 cards similar but showing the different sentiments.  Best laid plans and all that, I ended up with only one card but I love the clean lines and bright pop of color.  For a look at all the wonderful items in the Impression Obsession Store click HERE.
 
Today's Featured Items:




It's Die-Cut Day at Impression Obsession so head on over to the IO Blog to see the list of participants featuring beautiful Impression Obsession dies!

      

     
    
This week the Art Nudge #61 photo prompt is S'mores so I am playing along with this card.  The S'mores die set is such fun to use and I love how the road texture adds a little something extra to the background!  

 



   


Thanks so much for stopping by today!


4 comments:

  1. Wonderful cards Angie - the top one with the tags is simply stunning, and I love the summer camping scene
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are both wonderful, Angie. Love the use of tags for these designs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the first card- so clean, bright, simple, sweet

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stellar designs! S'mores are, hands down, one of my all-time favourite sweet treats and seeing this darling paper crafted version of them has me craving the real deal now big time. Good thing my birthday isn't too far off at this point... :)

    Autumn Zenith 🧡 Witchcrafted Life

    ReplyDelete

You make my day with your sweet comments!!!! Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Cheers!

Hello, this week at the Free 4 All Challenge we are adding Five Dots!   These can be enamel dots, sequins, hand-drawn, stamped, gems, pearls...