Wednesday, May 26, 2021

You are Lovely for Watercolor Wednesday!

Hello!  It's Wednesday and that means it's time for a new Watercolor Challenge at SCS.  The tutorial we are following shows how to freehand the tulips but this week I just knew I didn't have the energy to wrestle with my drawing skills or lack thereof!  :)   I stamped the beautiful Early Tulips, Bouquet, from Picket Fence Studios in Fade Out Ink using the Original MISTI and then I followed the tutorial for how to color the tulips.  I stamped a sentiment from the tulip stamp set with a Mini MISTI and then added a light splatter to finish off the card.  



Original

Mini


 

3 comments:

  1. Oh my. These are simply gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply beautiful - love your painting of the tulips Angie. A lovely card
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely stunning! What a serene, elegantly gorgeous floral themed greeting.

    Autumn Zenith 🧡 Witchcrafted Life

    ReplyDelete

You make my day with your sweet comments!!!! Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Happy Graduation

This week, we are creating "happy" cards for the Free 4 All challenge at SCS . I used new IO products to make my Happy Graduation ...