Tuesday, May 18, 2021

Misted Watercolor for Watercolor Wednesday

 Hello!  

It's Watercolor Wednesday and I am hosting the challenge this week.  I loved a recent tutorial I saw by Dina Kowal.  I even have two of the floral stamps she used in her samples so that is what we are doing this week!  All the details can be found HERE!

I used the Slim Scenes - Poppy and added I'm Sorry from Impression Obsession.     I used Daniel Smith Watercolor and for a final touch, I added some yellow paint dots with acrylic paint.  

Thanks so much for stopping by today.  I hope you feel inspired to paint!

        
   
 
    






2 comments:

  1. Oh Angie what a stunning card - that is beautiful - I must look up the tutorial as your card is inspiring
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Exquisitely beautiful sympathy/support card. The skilled watercolouring of these poppies couldn't be any lovelier.

    Autumn Zenith 🧡 Witchcrafted Life

    ReplyDelete

You make my day with your sweet comments!!!! Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Happy Graduation

This week, we are creating "happy" cards for the Free 4 All challenge at SCS . I used new IO products to make my Happy Graduation ...