Wednesday, May 19, 2021

Impression Obsession Theme Day - Adventures

It's Theme Day at Impression Obsession and this month's theme is Adventures.  

In our family, we have discussions about things like Big Foot and Aliens.  My husband says he believes.  I think he is mostly joking but... This will go to him on Father's day, I think! 

 I used a little something unexpected to create my scene.  I took the super cool Birch Tree Frame and carefully cut the frame apart and used the frame as trees!  Nice way to stretch a die, right? Creating dirt is super easy with the new Dirt Texture stamp!  Big Foot and the fun sentiment are from the Camping with Big Foot stamp set and as a side note, this set is currently on sale.  See the graphic and link below to the Great Outdoors Discount Category! 


Today the Impression Obsession Design Team is featuring Adventure Themed Cards! For a complete list of designers check out the Impression Obsession Blog!



  

Click HERE to head to the Great Outdoors Discount Category!

Thanks so much for stopping by!







4 comments:

  1. Love this Angie - very clever use of the frame, and a fun card overall
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! Great way to cut apart the frame.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute in the daylight, but I wouldn't want to meet him in the woods in the dark!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I genuinely giggled! What a super fun, creative, awesome card.

    Autumn Zenith 🧡 Witchcrafted Life

    ReplyDelete

You make my day with your sweet comments!!!! Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Cheers!

Hello, this week at the Free 4 All Challenge we are adding Five Dots!   These can be enamel dots, sequins, hand-drawn, stamped, gems, pearls...