Friday, May 14, 2021

Picket Fence Studios May Release - You Inspire Me

Welcome to the May Picket Fence Studios Release!  This is such a fun spring release and I can't wait to share it with you!

First, I just fell in love with the dreamy, Dream With Me Cover Plate.  I die-cut a layer from a background in my stash featuring ink smooshing with Distress Oxides.  For the silhouette, I simply die-cut the girl on the swing in black and adhered it to the original die-cut.  I created an evening sky with the 52 Layers of Clouds Stencil and then die-cut both the base and the Cover Plate with the Slimline DCS Scallop Frames.  I then sprinkled a few Jewel of the Nile Sequins in the sky.  Lastly, I used a sentiment from the Tropical Hibiscus Bouquet set.


For my next card, I am excited to share the beauty of the new Ombre Sky Blues Paper Glaze trio!  The blues are just lovely together.  I used the Slimline Rainbow Stencil and spread the lightest glaze to the darkest onto the stencil.  After it was dry I die cut the layer with the Slim Line Nested Rectangle Die and the Palm Tree Slim Line DCS Insert.  I cut the insert out a second time from black paper to create a silhouette.  Lastly, I added hello three times using the word die that is included in the Slimline DCS Scallop Frames.


For my last card, I am sharing one of the new butterfly stencils in an A2 format.  There are 5 new butterfly stencils out this month so check the selection in the New Release Category of the store!  For this card, I used the Wander Butterfly Stencil.  With LC Blending brushes I blended ink over the top of the previously made background.  The sentiment is from the Tropical Hibiscus Bouquet set.  Lastly, I added Sands of Time Gems to the body of the butterfly. This will be going to my sister who inspires me!  In her 50's with very little prior education, she went to college and is now a teacher! She will be teaching 1st grade in the fall!  Her favorite color is green and she totally inspires me!  


Thanks so much for stopping by and taking a look today! There is a lot more I didn't get to share with you today so stop by the PFS Store for a look at all the new products HERE!
 

             52 Layers of Clouds Stencil         
         Slim Line Die Cutting System - Scallop Frames          Slim Line Rainbow Stencil
             Slim Line Nested Rectangles Dies                               
     Life Changing Blender Brushes: 4-Pack Broad Application                      

Original MISTI Version 2.0        The Stamp Scrubber      Mixed Media Spatulas
Sequin Storage Display Case

2 comments:

  1. What amazing new products Angie, and you have show cased them beautifully with these gorgeous cards. Love the girl on the swing and how you have created that card. Those blues in the paste are dreamy and so gorgeous!! And your butterfly - inspirational!
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super pretty cards. Each is serene and elegant, sweet and gorgeous. (I especially love the rhinestones adorning the butterfly's thorax on the third card.)

    Big hugs & sunny weekend wishes,
    Autumn Zenith 🧡 Witchcrafted Life

    ReplyDelete

You make my day with your sweet comments!!!! Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Sweet Friend - Impression Obsession Team Favorites

Hello!  This week we are sharing Team Favorites at Impression Obsession!  I just love the Sweet as Honey stamp and Coordinating Die Set !  ...