Saturday, May 1, 2021

May 1st Fan Club Challenge

Hello!  It's the first day of the month and that means it's time for a new Fan Club Christmas Challenge
I created layers simply by using masks and ink blending with LC Blender Brushes for today's card.  Then, I decided to pull out my Prickley Pear Stamps and dies for this card.  I have always loved this Pine Branch Die and it looks great in black.  Next, I die-cut the Ornament. After die cutting I placed just the negative in the MISTI then placed the Ornament stamp in the space to check for perfect placement.  Once I was happy with the placement, I put the ornament die cut into the negative (to hold it in place) and stamped it! Easy Peasy!  One thing that I always enjoy about Prickley Pear Stamps is that they create multiple stamp sets for their dies.  So the sentiment actually comes from Ornaments Set 2 and that set includes 4 more ornament designs!


I am also playing along with the Splitcoaststampers Inspiration Challenge.  I found a beautiful long dress for color inspiration.  You can find the link to the photo in my SCS Gallery HERE.

Thanks so much for stopping by! I hope you have a lovely weekend!

    
   
    
 





2 comments:

  1. Beautiful Christmas card my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dazzlingly pretty holiday greeting. Love the way you framed the central image. Absolutely inspiring design, my friend!

    Autumn Zenith 🧡 Witchcrafted Life

    ReplyDelete

You make my day with your sweet comments!!!! Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Sweet Friend - Impression Obsession Team Favorites

Hello!  This week we are sharing Team Favorites at Impression Obsession!  I just love the Sweet as Honey stamp and Coordinating Die Set !  ...