Thursday, June 15, 2023

Adventure Awaits the June IO Release!

Welcome to the June Release Hop!

Hello! I have been so excited waiting for the June Impression Obsession Release! I had so much fun playing with color and the new Release items. 

First, I used the new Large Hiking Boot and the Outdoor Adventure stamp set! I masked a circle and used distress inks to create the impression of the sun. The Hiking boot is a dream to put together! I would love a pair of hiking boots with Fuschia detailing!  


Here is another look at the Large Hiking Boot! It makes a fabulous tag. I cut two boots and added a hole punch at the boot top. I tied them together with twine so that the boot could stand on its own, but also, there was space inside to write a short greeting.  


Next, I made a sunny yellow card with Summertime Sayings.  I stamped the sun with Canary Yellow Ink. The Cloud Border adds a fun touch to this summer card with Basics Yellow paper as the card base.


Take a look at ALL the NEW products HERE.



June 15th & 16th The Impression Obsession Team will share projects with the NEW clear stamps and dies! You can find a daily list of participants on the Impression Obsession Blog through the event.
Two lucky customers who place an Impression Obsession order during June release week (June 15th – 23rd) will be chosen and will have a special Impression Obsession prize package added to their orders!

4 comments:

  1. What a fabulous 'boot' Angie and I love how you have used it as a tag! Wonderful cards
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. This boot is so cool!! I feel it calling my name!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my I love this! I definitely need this stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great tag and card! Am liking this release so much!

    ReplyDelete

You make my day with your sweet comments!!!! Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Live Zestfully - Impression Obsession May Release

Hello friends!  Welcome to the May Impression Obsession Release Hop & Giveaway. This month has zesty products, birthday products, and mu...