Monday, June 19, 2023

Play Hard - IO Theme Day


Hello, and welcome to IO Theme Day!  We are headed outdoors for this Theme Day!

I love the Large Hiking Boots; the Small Hiking Boots are just as much fun!  So often, when I see a hiking boot-themed project, it looks very masculine, so for several of my projects this month, I created a look that appealed to me!  That's the joy of being a maker; we can tailor our projects any way we like!  :)  

  


Stop by the Impression Obsession Blog for a look at the team's outdoor projects!  



2 comments:

  1. Another fun card using the boots Angie - love how they look as though they are 'walking'...
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card definitely shows that the female hiking boot is an in-look!

    ReplyDelete

You make my day with your sweet comments!!!! Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Live Zestfully - Impression Obsession May Release

Hello friends!  Welcome to the May Impression Obsession Release Hop & Giveaway. This month has zesty products, birthday products, and mu...