Monday, June 26, 2023

Summer Fun - June IO Team Favorites

Hello, it's time for June IO Team Favorites!

I love the IO Cupcake Toppers.  They are perfectly sized for the Cupcake but can also be used alone! There are now four cupcake topper sets, Baby, Seasonal, Spring, and Summer! I used the Summer Cupcake Topper with the Cupcake on this card.   The Crab Sayings sentiment set is a fun set with 14 punny sentiments!  I arranged the cupcake on a pink Crazy Stitched Set layer. 



Stop by the Impression Obsession Blog to see the Team's Favorites for June!  




 

No comments:

Post a Comment

You make my day with your sweet comments!!!! Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

High Tide, Good Vibes - IO Summer Color Challenge

Hello! IO has a new monthly theme, "Color Challenge".  This month is summer colors, beach blue, juice red, and sandy brown.  I use...