Friday, June 16, 2023

Let's Shell-A-Brate IO June Release Day 2

Hello! Welcome to day two of the IO June Release!

I hope you enjoyed day one of the IO Release, and now we are ready for day two!  
My first card features the Summer Cupcake Toppers. The Cupcake toppers are so cute and coordinate with the IO Cupcake Die, but they are also fabulous as the main attraction. This will go to my sister, as the sentiment includes her name!  :) The sentiment is from Crab Sayings

Next, Nola's new Hello Sunshine set makes a sunny, cheerful paper hug. I also used a paper from the Basics 1 Yellows paper pack.  


Lastly, the new Camper Card Die set offers loads of possibilities. I used colors that I would LOVE in IRL. However, my husband would not go for it. LOL! And that is the beauty of paper crafting. We can do whatever we want!  The floral paper is from the Tiny Flowers Paper Pack.  I used a Rounded Rectangle Sentiment banner for the sentiment, which is included in the Outdoor Adventures Stamp set.  


For a look at all the NEW at the IO shop, HERE.


June 15th & 16th The Impression Obsession Team will share projects with the NEW clear stamps and dies! You can find a daily list of participants on the Impression Obsession Blog through the event.
Two lucky customers who place an Impression Obsession order during June release week (June 15th – 23rd) will be chosen and will have a special Impression Obsession prize package added to their orders!
 


Thanks so much for stopping by and looking at all the new things!  

3 comments:

  1. Wonderful cards Angie -My favourite is the Camper, closely followed by the cheerful sunny one with Nola's Hello Sunshine set.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great cards but OMG what a cute camper!! I love it! Perfect for this time of year! And so appealing to the "girlie" side of me. Tanks for a great idea!

    ReplyDelete

You make my day with your sweet comments!!!! Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Live Zestfully - Impression Obsession May Release

Hello friends!  Welcome to the May Impression Obsession Release Hop & Giveaway. This month has zesty products, birthday products, and mu...