Thursday, January 4, 2024

New Friends

Greetings! This week at SCS, I am hosting the Free 4 All Challenge, and our theme is NEW! I like the F4ALL because there are so many ways to interpret most of the challenges!
My card features a sentiment from a new stamp set, Hello Friend. There is also the humorous line of becoming new friends when we are old!  Because of my terrible memory and the fact that my sister and I joke about being the two elderly women in the nursing home, this is funny in a lot of ways. She will remember me, but I think she could become my new best friend at some point. :)  Additionally, I stamped the sentiment on a Rounded Rectangle Layer and used a background paper from Spring Scenes



Thanks so much for stopping by!


 

1 comment:

  1. This is such a pretty card.., and so true. I know my memory is slipping more and more all the time!

    ReplyDelete

You make my day with your sweet comments!!!! Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Oh, Brushos You Light Up My Life

I am hosting the SCS Watercolor Wednesday Challenge and we are pulling out our watercolor powders! I love the brilliant colors I get from wa...