Saturday, September 5, 2026

Country Charm & Christmas Cheer - SMD Sept. Release

  Hello friends! Today is SweetMissDaisy Designs September Release Day, and this month's release has a wonderful mix of fall and winter designs. The release features the Barns stamp set with two different barn images, Tree Farm, with a pretty winter tree farm scene, and the darling Love Grows snowman stamp set. It's a perfect collection for creating both cozy country cards and adding to your Christmas card stash!

Today I'm sharing three handmade cards featuring these new designs.

A Quiet Place to Breathe

First up is one of the beautiful barn images from the Barns stamp set. I wanted to give this card a soft, peaceful country feel, so I selected papers from the Boho Gardens paper pack. The colors worked beautifully with many of the colors in the Art Nudge #826D prompt.

I colored the barn scene in soft greens, pinkish brown, and yellow to keep everything gentle and warm. I finished the card with the sentiment "a quiet place to breathe" and added a few gems for a little sparkle.

I love how this card feels like a peaceful little escape to the country!


Fresh-Cut Christmas Wishes

For my next card, I'm featuring the beautiful winter scene from the Tree Farm stamp set.

I started with a gray card base and created a simple red "ribbon" by cutting a strip of red cardstock and adding a die-cut bow. I placed the ribbon vertically across a piece of white cardstock for a classic Christmas package-inspired design.

For the focal point, I die-cut ovals from gray, red, and white cardstock and layered them together to frame the tree farm scene. I colored the barn and the sign in deep red, giving them an eye-catching pop of color against the winter landscape.

Below the scene, I stamped the sentiment "fresh-cut Christmas wishes."

This design has such a traditional Christmas feel, and I think it would be especially fun for anyone who loves a fresh-cut Christmas tree!

Trimmed with Love

My last card features the darling Love Grows snowman stamp set.

For this one, I selected deep blue-green papers from the Lavender Field paper pack. I love using patterned papers that aren't necessarily intended for Christmas cards and discovering how beautifully they can work with a winter design. The deep colors give this card a cozy, slightly unexpected Christmas look.

I stamped the adorable snowman onto a tag and colored his scarf, hat, and gloves in shades of pinkish maroon. The set also includes a heart, so I stamped three little hearts and sprinkled them around the sentiment "trimmed with love" and toward the upper right side of the tag.

I'll be adding this card to the Splitcoaststampers Fan Club Christmas Challenge.



All three of the stamp sets featured today are available now in the

Card making is such a wonderful way to share creativity while sending something meaningful and handmade. Whether you're in a pastoral mood, looking for peaceful country inspiration, or ready to add to your Christmas card stash, I hope today's cards inspire you to spend some pleasant moments creating.

For more country-style card inspiration, you might also enjoy 

Happy creating!

Angie

No comments:

Post a Comment

You make my day with your sweet comments!!!! Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Country Charm & Christmas Cheer - SMD Sept. Release

    Hello friends! Today is SweetMissDaisy Designs September Release Day , and this month's release has a wonderful mix of fall and wint...