Tuesday, August 21, 2018

One Cool Ghoul

The Project Bin has a new set out called Cool Ghoul.  The sentiments are a hoot plus there is two fun ghost dies to cut out the ghosts so no fussy cutting needed!   

Before starting this card I looked through my stash of backgrounds.  I believe I created this last year for a zombie card for The Project Bin but didn't use it.  I took one look and cracked myself up!  No plain white for this ghost, he is One. Cool. Ghoul. in groovy colors!   To showcase his colorful style to best advantage I placed him on a white background die cut with the Stitched Scallop Basic Edges Die-Namics.  


For the inside, I used the very last little bit of the background for a border and stamped the cute little ghost in the corner.  The little ghost needed a little help being scary so I added the BOO! sentiment next to him!


Thanks so much for looking!


5 comments:

  1. Amazing creativity... love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh this is so so cute Angie! Love the colors!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ha ha...makes me laugh. i love the ghost scalloped layer also.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A sweet card Angie - love the colours in the background
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  5. I had to pop in to check out the inside of this groovy card and it didn't disappoint. This is just so fun! I currently have a paper piecing challenge happening on my blog that runs until the 15th and I'd love for you to join with this awesome creation :)

    Jeannie T.
    https://dragonflyjourneys.blogspot.com/2018/09/challenge-no-126-paper-piecing-palooza.html

    ReplyDelete

You make my day with your sweet comments!!!! Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Posies & More - Day 2 of IO March Release & Hop

Today is day two of the March Impression Obsession Release & Hop. First, I am featuring these pretty Layered Posies . This set is fun be...