Saturday, August 18, 2018

Polished Butterfly



Several weeks ago I created colorful backgrounds using the Nail Polish Marbling tutorial at Splitcoaststampers.  The results of the technique are quite stunning but it should be done in a well-ventilated area.  One of my friends tried it outside and the wind caught her polish and decorated her outdoor furniture so beware of the side effects of this technique!

For the IC663 challenge, Stacy has chosen the perfect site to inspire creations made with the Nail Polish Marbling technique.

I die cut the butterfly and sequins from one of my backgrounds.  Sadly the sequins die is retired and so is the Thank You sentiment.  The design was inspired by Case This Sketch #285.



Thanks so much for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. Another beautiful clean design and pretty card

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a dramatic butterfly Angie, and a stunning card!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! I love your wonderful take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete

You make my day with your sweet comments!!!! Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Posies & More - Day 2 of IO March Release & Hop

Today is day two of the March Impression Obsession Release & Hop. First, I am featuring these pretty Layered Posies . This set is fun be...