Monday, September 3, 2018

Glitter and Plaid

I have discovered the secret to keeping comfortable despite the weather!  Create winter cards in the summer to cool you down and butterflies and flowers in the winter to keep the gloom away.  We are experiencing some of the most uncomfortable days of the summer right now so I enjoyed staying cool with today's card for the September Fan Club Christmas Challenge

The image is the very sweet A La Mode Sparkling Season from MFT.  Sadly she is retired but I think she is adorable!  I am continuing last year's love of plaid for Christmas cards and added a bit of sprkle with glitter paper.  The scallop border was made with one of the fabulous border dies in the Die-namics Stitched Basic Edges set.  


I hope your current season sparkles whether it's back to school or end of summer, enjoy the moment and toss some glitter around!


4 comments:

  1. your plaids are always used with such pizzaz. i always love plaids but get stuck with how to use them. This is the most beautiful creation ever. love how the gold add such elegance to this pretty plaid.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really cute Christmas card. I like the added bling!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, sweet Angie! I LOVE your gorgeous card. The plaid paper is beautiful and the lady is awesome! Great artwork, my friend! Hope all is well with you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely card Angie, and I love your colouring on the sweet image - and yes my season is sparkling - with raindrops!! It's supposed to be spring....
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

You make my day with your sweet comments!!!! Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Happy Graduation

This week, we are creating "happy" cards for the Free 4 All challenge at SCS . I used new IO products to make my Happy Graduation ...