Friday, September 28, 2018

Stay Crafty


Hi, Angie here with a festive gift set to share with you today!  I created a fun and easy treat bag using the Half Sheet Treat Bag Tutorial at Splitcoaststampers.  For the focal point, I stamped (Chocolate Enclosed) from the Crafty Mail stamp set by Picket Fence Studios and added the exquisite feline from Wicked Together. For the finishing touch, I sprinkled a few colorful sequins from Witches Brew.  I love these sequins!


For the card, I used (#staycrafty) from  Crafty Mail and paired it with the elegant feline riding a broom from the  Wicked Together stamp set.  I gently curved the sentiment on the MISTI before stamping to follow the circle layer.  For a fun twist on the sentiment, I paired it with this rather crafty looking kitty.   She actually rides a broom but I masked it off, then added some fabulous Witches Brew sequins!


Here's another look at this sweet gift set!


Today's Feature:

Wicked Together                                 Crafty Mail



 Picket Fence Studios now offers free shipping on all US orders, how cool is that???
Thanks so much for stopping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment

You make my day with your sweet comments!!!! Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Happy Graduation

This week, we are creating "happy" cards for the Free 4 All challenge at SCS . I used new IO products to make my Happy Graduation ...