Saturday, September 15, 2018

You Inspire Me

Happy Saturday!  I always enjoy the process of creating with photo inspirations.  This week Stacy is taking us to QiQi gallery.  The gallery is gorgeous and it didn't take me long to find my inspiration!   Splitcoaststampers has daily challenges, tons of inspiration, tutorials, and it's free to play along so I hope you will join us HERE!  

The September Picket Fence Studios release has so much crafty goodness, I couldn't wait to share more!  I am featuring sentiments from Crafty Mail.  It's such a fun set for card fronts, insides and envies!  

I adore this sentiment and it looks great on the back of the envelope!  






  Picket Fence Studios has provided a set of the three sizes of Circle Mask/Stencils which I get to give away to one lucky winner.  Leave me a comment by 9/20 at 10:00 pm telling me if you have ever stamped art on an envelope and I will pick a random winner on 9/21. For more chances to win enter each time I share a post with Picket Fence Studios stamps until the deadline!

Here is a look at all the new products in the fabulous September release!


8 comments:

  1. WOW - what a stunning card Angie - love it!!! The envelope stamp is such a fun one too!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your inspiration is a work of art. It's beautiful. I have never thought to stamp on the envelope, but I love the idea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Angie, I had to come to your site to learn more about your beautiful card! You did a remarkable job of casing your inspiration piece, and the sentiment on the envelope is fantastic. Great artwork, Angie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The envelope message made me giggle - pretty card to go inside. Yes I have decorated envelopes - not often!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the Art work card and stamped envelope. Beautiful design.

    I have decorated envelopes for letters I sent home to my dear wife when I was in the Navy but never stamped on one.

    Hugs and Blessings
    Jim

    ReplyDelete
  6. I super duper love this card and envelope!!! I love pops of gold and this is spectacular. Thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow, this is ART. yes, you do have super powers. i have stamped envies a couple of times, not real often. I do have a stamp set specifically for that purpose and i forget to use it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my ! What a gorgeous design !! And that color combo is one of my favourite ! About your question, I try to embellish my envelopes but nothing that can be called “Art” !! 😂 Thanks for your generosity. Love, Marjorie
    [margessw(at)icloud(dot)com]

    ReplyDelete

You make my day with your sweet comments!!!! Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Pop the Bubbly for IO Team Favorites

 "Pop the Bubbly" is a fun sentiment and included in the Wine Sayings stamp set .  This is a sweet set for celebrations regardless...