Tuesday, August 4, 2020

Daisy Watercolor

This week's Watercolor Wednesday Challenge we are following a tutorial for painting a daisy.  I thoroughly enjoyed practicing.  I would love to tell you that I freehanded this daisy but I had help with my homework!  I asked my daughter if she would draw the daisy for me.  We erased most of the lines so I had just a very light line to work with but I needed that help!  :)  The watercolor is Daniel Smith and was a lovely surprise gift from a friend!  I also used the special paper she sent me!  I was blown away by her kindness and totally enjoyed creating with the exquisite paints and paper! I will practice freehand and try this again soon!  For the finishing touch, I added a My Prayers from Impression Obsession.

Thanks so much for stopping by today, I hope to see you at the Watercolor Wednesday Challenge!

My Prayers

4 comments:

  1. Wow, this card looks so pretty. Your daughter did a great job on drawing them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need an Elisabeth to draw my daisy too when I get round to trying this one. Your imaage / card is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is lovely! Every time I try to use this technique...My cards are a failure...but yours sure work. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. An exquisite card Angie - love your daisy, against the dreamy watercolour background it is gorgeous
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

You make my day with your sweet comments!!!! Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Sweet Friend - Impression Obsession Team Favorites

Hello!  This week we are sharing Team Favorites at Impression Obsession!  I just love the Sweet as Honey stamp and Coordinating Die Set !  ...